Thursday, January 28, 2010

Vegetables Cooked in Aromatic Broth/ and Creme Brulee

On Monday I made vegetables cooked in aromatic broth. It was actually quite disgusting. I think I did it right, but I might have done it wrong. I didn't even taste it because it smelled so bad. I just took a picture of it for the final product.

That same day I started but didn't finish my amazing Creme Brulee. I was so excited because it seemed so easy, which it was. I think, or know, that I didn't cook the creme enough. I think, or know, that because when I put it in the fridge for about three and a half hours, it still was liquidy. That is why this dish didn't finish that same day. In the morning I put the brown sugar on the top and my dad got his torch out and melted the sugar. It was perfect on the top, but gooey underneath. It still tasted amazing, but I wish that I would have cooked it longer so it would have been perfect. I will probably make this dish again, because it was so good.

(I am so sorry if you have been waiting for me to blog for a while. I was so busy that I couldn't even log my time for cooking all of these things.)

'Till then~ Beth:)

2 comments: